Monday, January 4, 2010

Browsing Etsy

What's your favorite item to browse on Etsy? My current fave is kawaii deco tape. Whenever I reach a milestone in my shop (say, 200 sales), I reward myself with a small gift from Etsy. When I reached 200 sales I bought the Store Surprise listing at My Happy Store. For $10 you get a surprise package of items from the shop, and included in my package was some deco tape...and so began my obsession! These make a sweet little addition to my shop packaging. I took a picture of some samples from my collection.

Ever since I created my Critter blocks I have gotten into browsing all things kawaii. My most recent kawaii-inspired set: Farm blocks, pictured below. Try searching kawaii for children or kawaii supplies - adorable stuff and many, many adorable shops. If you'd like to get some of your own deco tape (or anything else cute!), My Happy Store is offering us a 10% discount (excluding shipping) on the entire shop from now until 1/18/10. Just enter the code "tinygiraffeshop" at checkout.
Happy browsing!


No comments:

Post a Comment